Sunday, March 23, 2008

Beyond the Relationship Event Horizon

Ah, love! Let us be true to one another!

OK, here's the question of the day: at what point does the person that one is seeing or, as the kids like to say, "talking to", become More, become somewhat Official? To put it plainly, I guess it would be just asking, "Is this person my boyfriend?" Some would say, Ah, just ask the other person. C'mon. Aren't you, after all, seeing this person?

Well, yes. But this is a murky area and I don't want to jinx it. (Yes, I said jinx. Some things just shouldn't be messed with even if the approach of superstition is irrational.)

Someone once said - it might've been Socrates but I think it was Steve Winwood - "Just roll with it, baby..." Wise words.

Time, I believe, time. In the meantime, I guess I'll continue to find my way in the dark. Just don't rearrange the furniture.

x.

No comments: