Monday, March 10, 2008

Yes! I am re-inaugurating this blog, hence the broken champagne bottle on the side of this laptop. (By the way, don't do that. It'll mess with your keyboard.) Well, welcome.

Quite recently, I made a strange purchase of curry flavored peanut butter. (I actually bought it for my Dear Friend but keep forgetting to give it to him.) I WILL give it to him. (Remind me! Remind me!)

O' Chicago! When will the madness ever end? It's been winter for nine months now! Oh, OK. I exaggerate, but still... And the thing is, I'm not even a fan of warm weather, either. Spring! I like spring but that's it.

So far, I've lived in three major cities: London, New York and now Chicago. The best transit system is London. They win. (Blighters.) Then NYC. Then .... a gap. Then Chicago.

Good night, Chicago.

-X.

No comments: